With a lot of families staying home right now, we thought it would be fun to provide not just yummy treats to cook from home, but also crafts to keep little hands busy. These Bunny Treat Cups will encourage creativity as your kiddos get to create their own unique bunny through coloring their cup; perfect for the Easter holiday!
Bunny Treat Cups
- White paper cups (available in the party section at stores)
- White and pink construction paper (for ears)
- Googly eyes
- Mini pink pom poms (for nose)
- Black medium tip marker (for drawing mouth & whiskers)
- Elmer’s Craft Bond Tacky Glue or hot glue (for gluing paper ears, googly eyes, and pom pom nose to cup)
- With a pencil, draw the shape of 2 bunny ears, about 3 1/2″ long, on the white construction paper; cut them out with scissors.
- Draw the shape of the 2 smaller insides of the bunny ears on pink construction paper; cut them out. Glue the pink inside ears onto the white ears. Set aside to let glue dry.
- Glue 2 googly eyes to the white paper cup in the upper half area.
- Glue 1 mini pink pom pom to the cup, just below the 2 eyes.
- With the black marker draw the mouth and whiskers on the cup.
- Glue the bunny ears to the back of the cup.
- Fill the bunny cup with Easter treats, popcorn, or trail mix.