Can you feel it in the air? Mornings have a little more bite to them, trees are just starting to make a change, coffee shops have updated their menus to all the pumpkin spice things… Fall is FINALLY here! And what better way to get in the mood than to have friends over for an evening campfire — or just for a campfire-themed snack!
This delicious smore’s popcorn recipe comes from Abby Turner in her cookbook, The Living Table! And our friend Nancy made and photographed the yumminess.
Download the free recipe card here!
Prep Time: 15 min
Bake Time: none
- 6 cups popped popcorn
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 Hershey’s chocolate bars, diced
- 3 cups broken graham crackers
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Combine popcorn, marshmallows, diced chocolate, and broken graham crackers in a bowl and mix together.
- Spread evenly on parchment paper.
- Melt semisweet chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl for 30 seconds. Remove from microwave and give it a stir. Continue this process 30 seconds at a time until all chocolate is melted to avoid burning.
- Drizzle chocolate over the mixture and allow to harden.
- Serve and enjoy conversation with this bowl of munchies!
Let us know if you make this delicious snack! To get the lovely autumnal look above, serve your Smore’s Popcorn in our Mixing Bowl. Set the bowl on a Table Talk Charcuterie Board, and place a few Grace & Gratitude Dip Bowls around for guests to serve themselves. Beautiful!