Our newest Catalog is finally here! There are 20 featured products in our Supplement Catalog, and each one of them adds a new refresh on a different space in your home and heart.
With so many versatile products, we thought we’d highlight a handful of our favorites and how to utilize them. Be sure to share how you style your products by either commenting below or tagging us on Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest!
1. Take a trimmed garland or faux plant stems and create a show-stopping centerpiece. Ivory pillar candles in votives add a lovely look to the finished product.
- PRO TIP: Mix the faux greenery with real flowers to level up the centerpiece without breaking the bank!
2. Make the Tray a designated place to hold your crafting supplies that you want to be able to move easily. For example, if you love Bible Lettering, then put your pens, Bible, stickers, etc. in the tray so that you can easily move from the coffee table, to the porch, to the kitchen table… whatever space is the most peaceful that day.
3. Build your own succulent garden! Be sure to line the inside of the tray so the wood doesn’t take on water, and then fill with potting soil. Once succulents are planted, mist with water as needed.
Grateful & Thankful Two-Tiered Stand
1. When hosting guests, provide linen napkins in the top, smaller basket and provide bowls in the bottom, larger basket. You could also put wrapped silverware in the top basket, and plates on the bottom basket. This helps provide more counter space for the important stuff: FOOD. 🙂
- PRO TIP: The stand is completely collapsible, which makes it easy to store once the guests have left.
2. If needing more space at your bathroom counter, place the stand on your vanity and store makeup, perfumes, toiletries all in one central location, giving you more space due to the height of the stand.
- PRO TIP: The bottom of both baskets have a glass liner, which makes less mess and easy cleanup should something leak!
3. Place the stand by your door on an entryway table, and make it a dedicated drop zone for keys, mail, etc.!
God’s Love Catch-All Tray
1. Serve friends snacks/drinks with style when they drop by! When finished, it’s also easy to stack the dishes back onto the tray and carry all of them to the sink in one trip.
2. With its message, “God’s love is the heart of this home,” this is a perfect centerpiece for a coffee table. Place a candle, your stack of coasters, and a small faux plant to make a warm, simplistic centerpiece while also reminding your family of God’s love when they plop on the couch.
3. Hosting a new Bible study? Place your books in the Catch-All for a cute presentation before the books are handed out.
- PRO TIP: If you’ve never hosted a study before, we have seven devotionals offered in this catalog that are a perfect first-step into starting one. Find a friend or two, grab a devotional book, and dive into God’s word together! There are discussion questions inside to help keep the conversation focused and moving; no hard thinking needed to lead one!
Hand-Blow Glass Lanterns
1. Remove the metal holder, and insert real or faux flowers/greenery inside the lanterns for a stunning centerpiece or floor plant. If you’re missing that candle glow and using faux plants, consider wrapping fairy lights inside the jar with the greenery.
- PRO TIP: Adding rocks/pebbles to the inside base will help your plants stay put once inserted. Be sure to carefully insert the rocks in the lantern, as to not crack the glass.
2. Use the metal holder and place a pillar candle or one of our Sanctuary Candles onto the holder. Better yet, line the bottom with greenery before inserting the candle/holder for a spring look. We love this design for a wedding aisle or on a covered porch!
To hear even more ideas, head to our Facebook Page to hear from Robin, our Communications Manager and product-idea-extraordinaire. We can’t wait to see how you use your new products!