Happy Valentines Day! We’re a little early, but we couldn’t help but share a perfect recipe to serve to friends on Valentines Day. This is easy to make and great to serve as an after-dinner treat if spending the 14th as a family (or if it’s just you and your significant other… no judgment from us!). 🙂
Huge thank you again to Nancy for making this for us!
Strawberry Crinkle Cookies by Nancy C.
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 10-11 minutes
Serving: 18-20 cookies
- 1 (15.25-oz.) box Strawberry cake mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup non-GMO Canola oil or Vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar, to roll the cookie dough in
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper; set aside. Put powdered sugar in a small bowl and set aside.
- In medium-size bowl, combine dry cake mix, oil, and eggs, mixing until combined and soft dough forms. Using hands or a cookie scoop, form dough into 1 1/2″ balls and roll in powdered sugar to completely coat.
- Place sugar-coated cookie dough balls on prepared cookie sheets 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 350˚F for 10 to 11 minutes, until the tops of cookies are crackly and centers of cookies are set. Remove from oven, let cool a few minutes, then transfer cookies to wire racks to cool complete. Or, you can eat the cookies while still warm!