We’re in the midst of our Bibles for Rwanda campaign, and it’s incredible to see how God is using you to support children in Rwanda! Thank you for your help and efforts so far as we aim to donate 10,000 Bibles for the children of Rwanda in 2019.
To help spread the word, our friends at Compassion International shared this delicious Sweet Treat Bananas recipe to bring a small piece of Rwandan culture in your own home! This recipe is perfect to add to a family breakfast or brunch.
Sweet Treat Bananas
Download the Recipe Card here!
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook time: 7-10 minutes
- 8-10 bananas, sliced into 1/2″ pieces
- 2-3 tsps cinnamon
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 2 Tbsp honey
- Optional: serve with additional fresh fruit and pastries for breakfast or brunch
- Melt together the cinnamon, butter, and honey in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the banana slices, stirring to evenly coat them with the honey/butter mixture.
- Cook each side of the banana slices until they are lightly golden brown. Serve with additional fruit and pastries if desired.
Thanks to our friends at Compassion International for giving us a delicious taste of Rwanda! Learn more about our partnership with Compassion at www.maryandmartha.com/compassion