Who doesn’t love a good fruit tray and dip in the hot summer months?? This recipe will bring color, flavor, and a nice cool down to a toasty afternoon. We also love that it’s a healthy treat for kids and adults alike! With such a delicious and colorful presentation, it’s bound to be gobbled up in a moment’s notice. Thanks always to Nancy C. for creating this for us!
Vanilla Pudding Dip with Rainbow Fruit Salad by Nancy C.
Prep: Dip = 5 minutes (but allow more time for prepping fruit)
- Vanilla Pudding Dip:
- 1 (5.3 oz) container vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 (8 oz) container thawed whipped topping
- 3 Tbsp vanilla instant pudding powdered mix
- Rainbow Fruit Salad:
- 2-3 cups each: blueberries, sliced kiwis, chopped mango, cantaloupe, and strawberries
- FOR THE DIP: Mix all ingredients until well combined (you can mix the ingredients together right in the whipped topping container).
- Spoon mixture into a dip bowl for serving.
- Optional: garnish with chopped pistachios.
- FOR THE RAINBOW FRUIT SALAD: On a large platter or serving board, arrange the prepared fruit in the shape of an arch. To mimic the colors of the rainbow, start with blueberries, then kiwis, mango, cantaloupe, and strawberries.
- Serve dip with fruit. Optional: include a few small bowls of pistachios and cubed cheese.